Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 8, Day7

Took my last dose of Clomid today...now onto 4 1/2 days of estrogen 2 times a day. I am not excited about that! You know, I am one who HATES taking medication. I will suffer with a cold or headache. So, having to take a pill to induce something my body is supposed to do naturally is difficult. Today I woke up 35 minutes past my alarm clock, without realizing I must have shut it off and went back to sleep. Then I felt very strange. I took my pulse and it was weak and fast. I blinked and my vision was flashing every time I blinked and opened. It was very unusual and I am still experiencing some of the flashing. My temps went down for a few days, but today it shot up to 98.1! I am never that high, except after ovulation. So, I tested with my monitor and it looks like I didn't ovulate, but who knows why?

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I am super anxious about taking the estrogen. 6 pills every day! Seems overkill. But, hope that it works this time!!!

Father, thank you again for your kindness and I ask you to bless those who are reading this. Thank you for already putting my children's names on the calendar. You know when, where, how and why for all and I just can't wait to get a little glimpse of your plan! In Jesus' name, AMEN

1 comment: