Sunday, March 7, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 7, Day 14

I think today may be the day. I had the same temperature, but my cervix is doing what it is supposed to do; high, soft, open and slippery ;) So, hopefully hubby will make it home soon! Pray with me to see God do what only He can do. I used Clomid to stimulate ovulation, but God is the Author of Life!!!

Father, if this is your will, I pray that you bless me with a child today! Give me the desires of my heart and redeem me for the loss that I have endured. I pray that you use the situations I have had to bless others and to give them a reason to put their hope and trust in you. You alone are worthy and I praise your name, Jesus! Be with my friends who continue to experience loss and those who are currently trying again. Give them the desires of their hearts as well and heal and hold them until the FEEL your love! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment