Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 7, Day 10

Pregnancy test was negative, so doctor says not to worry and just go about as scheduled. 4 more doses of estrogen; tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night and Friday morning. I got high readings on my fertility monitor for the last three days and that indicates that my estrogen is rising. Good thing because I have been taking high doses of it! So, now I am waiting for any signs of luteinizing hormone; dip in temperature, open, high and soft cervix, watery or egg white cervical fluid and a PEAK reading on my monitor. According to Fertility friend, I should anticipate ovulation between day 15-19, or Monday-Friday next week. Doctor is hoping these extra hormones will make me ovulate on day 14 which is Sunday, so that makes me approaching the fertile period right now.

Hubby and I are starting the babymaking daily routine today. He will be out of town Friday-Sunday, so if I happen to have any of those telltale signs, I may be taking a road trip this weekend. All in good fun!

Father, thanks for your provision and helping keep myself going one foot in front of the other. One step at a time you will show me that you are faithful and keep your promises. I believe Christ! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment