Friday, March 5, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 7, Day 12

My monitor is still reading high, not peak yet. Cervix is becoming more soft, high and slightly open. Ovulation is approaching. Let's pray this is THE month my baby is conceived! Pray also for God's will to be done!

Father, thank you for the opportunity to take medication to help me do what my body forgot how to do. If it is your will, I ask you Lord to please bless me with a child this month. Your word says I have not, because I ask not, so Lord, I am asking you to give me the desires of my heart, not out of my selfish desires, but out of the desire that you placed on my heart to influence young people by being their mother. Psalm 37:4 tells me that if I delight in you, you will give me the desires of my heart. You are amazing and I am in awe at your works and love. Praise the Lord, you are good!! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment