Monday, February 22, 2010

Reply to an earlier post

See this post...then I will give you an update...

4 years after Ethan... "I am so done with infertility. This sucks so bad. Why did I wait all that time when I could have found out of this stuff long ago and tried to correct it? Now I am going to be losing my health insurance (and the internet rumor is individual plans will deny me on the basis that I have used Clomid) and having children was a big reason why I got the teacher assistant job in the first place, to be able to afford the kids. Remember, that was Shaun's hangup long ago! I can't help but be angry at him. I guess it is the anger stage of grief. I am grieving my fertility. It is failing me..."

Feeling a bit irritable today. Pray for me.

2 comments:

  1. Infertility sucks, yep. There aren't words to express just how sucky it really is. You have been lifted in prayer, Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie! I am so sorry that you are going through all this. I wish there was something that I could do for you. I will be keeping you in my prayers, asking God to give you what you desire. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete