I went back to see the doctor this morning and had my ultrasound. The right follicle grew to 20.5 mm and the left ovary had two small ones. So, they triggered and hope that the right one only releases. I am to do the deed for 3 days and call back 14 days from now for a test!
If I do not get pregnant this month, we are gonna talk about a "hybrid cycle" in which we would do Femara plus some injectable meds that I would administer at home. This would help to create 2 follicles each month. The Femara targets for only one. I don't want any more than two because the chance for abruption again increases with higher order multiples.
Please send your thoughts and opinions regarding the injections. I am unsure on how to proceed with that. I am finding out about how long I have insurance benefits for, and maybe that is the determining factor.
Father, I pray that I am pregnant this cycle so as not to have to decide to do injections. You know how much needles make me crazy!! I pray that you help those who are still trying to get pregnant as well, that you give them the grace that they need to endure their walks. I trust you and your timing!! In Jesus' name, AMEN!