Monday, June 28, 2010

Starting over in FAITH

The circle of life...All things have a beginning and and end. And then it starts over again... Yesterday I finally felt a twinge of sadness after the events of the last 10 days. It feels surreal that I conceived and he only survived a few short days in utero.

I am reading a great devotional book that a dear friend passed along to me. It has a page of reading with Bible passages to look up after reading it each day for every day of the year. Sarah Young wrote Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence and I am in awe at what God is teaching me through it. Yesterday's reading was so fitting:

"Rest with me a while. You have journeyed up a steep, rugged path in recent days. The way ahead is shrouded with uncertainty. Look neither behind you nor before you. Instead, focus your attention on Me, your constant Companion. Trust that I will equip you fully for whatever awaits you on your journey.

I designed time to be a protection for you. You couldn't bear to see all your life at once. Though I am unlimited by time, it is in the present moment that I meet you. Refresh yourself in My company breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment. I am with you, watching over you wherever you go.

Psalm 143:8 ; Genesis 28:15" -- page 186, Jesus Calling

I am so excited to report that GOD is living in me!! For sure!! I am so glad that He didn't lay out for me all that would happen to me as soon as I was able to understand. Yes, time alone is what has allowed me to endure without giving up hope. I am putting my trust in the ONE AND ONLY GOD who is Jesus Christ. Today, I am good. Today, I feel ok. Today I am on my 8th day of my cycle. It is a new one and it has been good. I am hopeful that I will become pregnant again soon, but today I choose to live in the moment. He is watching over me!!!

Father, Thank you Jesus for your protection and love. I am so very grateful for you grace, your mercy and your patience. I pray for you to reveal yourself to any person who reads this and any one in the world, for that matter. I pray that they see only your love and that they cling to you with HOPE; enough for today. Because your mercies are new each morning. Praise you Father for that. Thank you for the positive stories I am hearing regarding this blog and my mentor-ship. I thank you for the young lady who has chosen to try again after a year of grief and her partner being reluctant to try. I praise you for changing his heart in response to prayer. I thank you for the gift of peace, which is beyond understanding. I love you, Lord. In Jesus name, I thank you for TODAY!! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment