Saturday, November 28, 2009

Month 6, day 25, cycle 3

Ok, I got my very first high fertility reading on my fertility monitor this morning. Remember, I can get a low (always that way), high (which means ovulation is pending) and then peak! I have been taking progesterone 2 times a day since day 17 and will until day 30 or until after the first trimester if I can get pregnant... Maybe I am about to ovulate tomorrow or the next day...keep your fingers crossed...

I will be trying for the next few days and then on day 30 I will call the doc and take a beta Hcg test to see if it worked. At least I am about to ovulate...I was beginning to think I was broken...

Father, thank you for your grace and your perfect timing. I pray for those who are also on this journey that they can find hope in you. In Jesus' name, Amen!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Sunshine!! Did you get the peak?

    ReplyDelete