Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Month 12, Cycle 9, Day 24

No indication of ovulation. I should start my period within 2-8 days. I usually get it on day 26-32 when I am on progesterone. Then we can start the new plan...

Semen analysis DAY!!! Poor hubby. I feel sorry that he has to endure that when I know that I have the ovulation problems. Of course, it is definitely a good thing that he scheduled it during the workday, because I have been giggling all day long. I called his cell phone one hour prior to his appointment to give him a pep talk!! HEHEHEHE! And.... HEHEHEHE! He didn't answer so I left him a voicemail....HEHEHEHE! And then I sent him a text "luv u, keep it UP:)"....hehehe!

He texted back "you're weird."

Yep.

I am weird.

(hehehe).

Father, thank you again for the gift of medicine. I praise you because I know that 50 years ago, no one knew why they didn't get pregnant, they just didn't. I thank you that I can have the possibility for pregnancy with meds and other help. I thank you for a husband who was willing to sacrifice his time and dignity for my sake. I pray father, that he has no abnormalities and that we can proceed with phase 3 of infertility treatments.

Lord, I pray for those in the journey who are seeking your will. I ask that you give them clear direction and guidance and you love them where they are at. Thank you for new friendships forming as a result of infertility. They mean so much to me. I praise you for bringing them into my life. For my sisters who are already pregnant, continue to bless them in their pregnancies and to produce healthy living children. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

6 comments:

  1. The results come in 5 days...so we will see on Monday or Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me giggle :) Love it!

    I am glad you are going to be starting the new plan!!! I am praying that it works the first time and you will not have to do it more then once!!!! Praying for you Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted a teeny bit last night, so I think Aunt Flo is right around the corner. The new month is starting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers and Prayers I hope this new plan works for you and hubby. Ha ha I remmember when aj had to checked. I felt so bad but the jokes just kept popping up. He said the most emmberresing part was having to take it to the hospital and hand it to a lady. MIchelle v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sunshine. Have you heard back about the results of the sa???

    ReplyDelete
  6. no results yet. I will call in the morning.

    ReplyDelete