Thursday, September 24, 2009

quick update

Monitor stopped asking me to test. Apparently it only works for people who ovulate before day 28. That's ok. I probably won't ovulate this month. Today is day 31. I have a stomach virus, I am sure. Some have asked if I am pregnant. I am not going to test at this time. No vomiting, just diarrhea and stomach cramps. Since my monitor and temps are not showing anything, I am just assuming I am not pregnant. I guess there is a slight possibility, but probably not.

Anyone have any idea on what my next course of action should be? I have had no ovulation in 4 months of being off the pill. Should I just wait it out, or try another infertility drug?

Father, thank you for your providence. I know that you know exactly why this is all happening and I wait with expectation to know myself. I pray for the details to work out exactly as you plan!! In Jesus' name, AMEN

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that you haven't gotten anything on your monitor yet. If it were me, I would go to a doc and ask about what infertility drug they might give you. I would keep an eye on things and still watch for ovulation while you wait, even if it is just temping or watching your body signs and not the monitor. You could still ovulate really late. But if it were me, I wouldn't want to wait the 80-90 days long that my cycles are.
    I've been thinking of you and praying that something will happen soon!

    ReplyDelete