Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 37

Tested again this morning...still negative. I wonder if I am ovulating. In my amateur research I have learned that it can take several months for a woman to ovulate after birth control. This didn't happen before, so I didn't think it would happen this time. Go figure. I will wait until next week to see if I get my period. If not, I will need to call my doctor. Keep praying for me and my sanity. This baby making business drives me crazy!

By the way, are there any of you who want to comment on your latest "get pregnant adventure"? I and others would love to know where you are at! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. We're midway through this cycle, hoping that we hit the baby jackpot this month. Everything that God has been doing and working in our lives this past week makes me so hopeful!

    I've been keeping you and Shaun in my prayers that you'd have something definite happen soon.

    Take care & talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete