Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Still waiting

Day 44 or 45, I can't remember. Haven't got a period yet. Took another test on Monday, negative! I called the doctor this morning. The nurse told me to wait it out another week and a half and if nothing happens by August 17 (2 months past last period), then come in and take a pregnancy test and if it is negative, they will start me on Provera. Apparently it is synthetic progesterone that I will take for 5 days and it will induce a period in a week to 10 days after that. If it doesn't, I don't know what will happen then.

Anyone feel like you can't win for tryin'? I feel a bit defeated, but we will see. All about God's timing, not mine. He is in control and I want Him to be, so I will wait.

Lord, thank you for your perfect plan to work out according to your will. I love you and thank you for my friends and fellow followers who are joining me. Please bless someone with a precious gift of a child for any of my friends who are trying to conceive after having previous losses. I pray that healing and rejuvenation will follow because of your love for them. Thank you that you are a God who is faithful, and can be a savior and light for all to see! In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment