Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Month 15, Cycle 13, Day 14

Had my visit to the Follicle Fairy this morning. My right ovary has 2 follies. One 15 mm and the other 25 mm. The left one had several small ones. And my endometrium is 7.4 mm, and I am told anything above 7 is good. So, I received my hCG shot and was back on the road home. Prescription is the same as the last 3 times: BD tonight, tomorrow and Thursday and wait two weeks for a test.

Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. I took the first round of Spanish testing yesterday. It was a timed 45 minute test, with 40 multiple choice questions and 2 pages of English to Spanish translation. I didn't quite finish the translation, so I don't know. Perhaps the students would be better served by someone who had more ability than I. All in all, I was appreciative of the opportunity and think that I may just have to begin working through my old textbooks and practicing more. I should hear about it within a couple days. We will see.

In the meantime, I have an interview for Saline Area Schools in their Special Education Young Adult Program this evening. I am much more confident in my ability in this area than in Spanish. I adore students and especially those who have challenges different than our own. I would love to be a mentor and coach for these students. Looks like they have a lot of fun according to their website and any way we can get them to live independently is a plus. Guess we will see on that as well. Maybe today is my lucky day!!!

Thank you Jesus for opportunities and for the extra large follicle. I am hopeful that I will be pregnant this month and start a new job as well. That would be wonderful. Thank you so much for your generosity and kindness.

I pray for those reading right in the midst of their situation. Lord you know who. You know what. And you know how. I pray that you reveal yourself worthy and true right where they are. They are looking to you for guidance. Be their rock!! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the interview! It sounds like not finishing the spanish test was a blessing?! Especially because it sounds as if you would enjoy the other job more!!! I hope you get it! And have fun with the bd :)

    ReplyDelete