Monday, July 26, 2010

Month 14, Cycle 12, Day 8

I am patiently awaiting ovulation. I have an appointment scheduled for Sunday at 9am to have my ultrasound and trigger shot. I finished taking the Femara last night. We will see...in the meantime I have the most amazing thing to share with all of you.

So many times in the last 5 years I have been asked, "how have you been able to deal with all this?" And I have been asked, "If I had to go through everything you have been through, I would be so angry with God. But, why aren't you?" Or "How do you keep on trusting?" Or "I don't think I would be able to handle losing a child." "I wonder if you have any tips for me since I am dealing with ______ or ________ and I know that you have been through it?" Or people will call me and tell me about their friend who's child just passed away and they want me to tell them what I did to accept my loss. FRIENDS, HERE IT IS!!

I have finally found someone who was able to share the secret so well. I have tried hard to explain that Jesus is my only refuge. But, I haven't heard a message so well put, so exactly what I have wanted to share to everyone I ever encounter. For the last 3 weeks at my church we have been doing a series about HOPE and my pastor's personal counselor, Tim Butler delivered the series. He was absolutely amazing in sharing this life changing perspective. The 2nd message was right on, exactly what Shaun and I want to share with the world. FOLKS, my hubby is private about his faith, even with me, but when he heard this message, even he said, "That was intense. That's our motto that we have been living by for years!" So, I am sharing with you my secret to pushing through on the days I don't want to push through anymore. Please make a commitment to at listening to these. They are approximately 30 minutes each, but 100% worth the time investment. If you only have time to listen to just one, Part 2 about Perseverance was the one that specifically touched us the most. That is our motto...we persevere!!!

HOPE Part 1
HOPE Part 2 -- Perseverance
HOPE Part 3 -- Peace

Please reply if you get a chance to listen and let me know what you think. I am anxiously awaiting your responses. I absolutely cannot wait.

Father, I pray that the people who make a leap of faith to listen to you as you are speaking though Tim Butler, that they hear what it is that you want them to hear. Thank you for providing me with a way to share with other people how you are working through me. I love you and cannot wait to share you with my children and teach them to love you and the people you have created in infinitely wonderful ways. I pray that you allow me the opportunity to impact my own children as well as the people around me. Thank you again for your gift of life. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment