Monday, April 26, 2010

Month 11, Cycle 9, Day 1

Aunt Flo is here. No baby this month.

Check up with the doctor on Wednesday. We will discuss my vision issues, my irritability and other stresses and then we will discuss my fertility appointment for the following Wednesday. I am pretty certain she won't talk me into Clomid again after the effects, but anything could happen.

Here's hoping that I hear some good news regarding a baby in one form or another in the next few months. This is getting to be ridiculous.

Father, I am trying to be patient, but sadly I am not. Help me to wait on you and your timing. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Sunshine! Patience is a hard thing to work on, but I'm so glad God has patience that is perfected. :)

    I'm sorry this month didn't end the way we all hoped it would, but am praying that both doctor appts will be full of good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry for af Sunshine! I will continue to pray hard for you! I will be watching for updates on your Dr appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. Ill be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete