Monday, April 5, 2010

Month 11, Cycle 8, Day 12

Took my last estrogen this morning. Thank you all for the prayers. My anxiety was under control and I didn't freak out at all these last 10 days. Well, except a little when my vision was flashing. It still kind of is, but I can deal with it. The prescription insert says that the flashing in the vision is a side effect and it usually goes away a few days after taking the medication. So, hopefully it will soon be gone.

No peak reading on the monitor yet, but I am having a few signs of impending ovulation in my cervix. Remember, doctor is hoping that I will ovulate on Day 14. My fertility friend website program predicts it to happen on day 15 or 16. Last month it was day 16-18... So, this is the fertile week. Then, two weeks of waiting. I sure am praying hard for a successful month! But, only God knows!

Father, you are amazing and I thank you for sending Jesus to die on a cross and more importantly raising him from the dead on Easter. You have guaranteed us eternal life just by accepting you and I am so very grateful for that! I pray for a child of my own to care for and love and nurture. I ask that you bless me with this gift because you love me and want me to live life abundantly. Father, it is the deepest desire of my heart to raise a family who are in love with you and can contribute so much good to others in this world. I praise you because you are awesome and none compares to you. I pray for all my friends who are struggling in whatever form right now, that you are able to comfort them and love them right where they are and that they will come to know your grace and mercy as well as they know themselves! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you today and an old cheer immediately came to mind! "Be Aggressive, B-E Aggressive. B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!" I thought that was kind of apropo since that's kind of what you are doing in regards to having a baby! Keep strong hun!

    ReplyDelete