Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 7, Day 23, 8dpo

I couldn't resist the urge to test. Especially since I had those $1 early pregnancy tests from the dollar tree! But, it was negative this morning. There is like a 40% chance of it being positive if I actually were pregnant, so I guess I shouldn't fret. Anyway, I am already starting to think if I should do another round of clomid. Not excited about that, so hopefully the tests will show positive soon! IMPLANT, implant, implant little ball of cells!!!!

Father, I am praying for your will, not mine, but if mine is yours, then PLEASE send me news of this bambino growing inside. Praying for all my sisters in similar but different journeys. You know what each of them need. In Jesus' name, AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Halfway through the 2ww, Sunshine! And you ovulated, that is half the battle!! :) I'm so excited and am praying that God is working a miracle for you and Shaun.

    ReplyDelete