Friday, March 12, 2010

Month 10, Cycle 7, Day 19

Fertilityfriend.com just confirmed that I had ovulation on Day 16! I am 3 dpo. my temp on day16 was 97.2, 17-97.7, 18-98.1 and 19(today)-98.1! I am overjoyed that the torturous meds have worked to cause me to ovulate!!!!

Also, according to this website, I have timed intercourse perfectly! Now, I am just waiting on God and time to see if this month results in pregnancy. Give me 7-10 days and then I can test to see if there is HCG in my urine.

Father, thank you for giving me the patience and fortitude to continue taking this medication this month even though I wholeheartedly did not want to. I thank you for my friends who knew when I needed the encouragement and followed your lead to tell me what they felt on their hearts to share. I pray that my sisters who are currently pregnant, that you continue to bless them. I pray for those who are still trying that you continue to build them up and love on them, and I pray for all who have prayed for me, that you reward them as you see fit. Thank you so much for your grace and love. You know the desire of my heart, I pray that you see it to completion soon, in Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment