Thursday, February 18, 2010

Month 9, Cycle 6, Day 27

Negative pregnancy test this morning...but really it has only been 8 days past ovulation, so too early to tell. The last few months of progesterone induced cycles have been 26-29 days long, so I though the early pregnancy test would show... but I also took clomid this cycle and ovulated later, so it is possible that I won't see a period or HPT+ until next week. I am awaiting SOME news. If I don't have a period by Monday, I am supposed to come in and take a blood test if my tests are still negative. If I do get a period, I would go in on Monday to get an ultrasound of my ovaries to see where next cycle will take me...

The waiting game stinks....

1 comment:

  1. You said it, the waiting game stinks...the two week wait always seems to drag on and on and on, lol. You've been in my thoughts and definitely in my prayers, Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete