Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Month 9, Cycle 6, Day 25

Don't have any period symptoms yet and this is the day I started my period last month -- I wonder if this is jackpot time! No real pregnancy symptoms except that I think I am and a little nauseous and bloating.

Just REALLY want to be pregnant. Got a letter from my school superintendent. It sounds like there will be mass layoffs. Not looking good for me financially, so it sure would be good if I were pregnant this month, because if I find out soon that I definitely won't have a job, then I will have a harder time justifying trying so hard to get pregnant. I will keep everyone updated.

Praying for all my sisters (and bros if you are out there!) who are supporting me...Thanks!

Father, bless all who read this and who love you. Be transparent to those who do not yet know you and let someone in their life introduce Your Son to them! In Jesus' name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment