Friday, January 1, 2010

Month 8, Cycle 5, Day 4

Ok, I know I haven't posted much, but there really is nothing happening yet. I am just ending my period of this progesterone assisted cycle and starting to retest soon on my fertility monitor. On day 17, I will begin taking the progesterone (which makes me really tired and dizzy), twice daily until I get a period or day 30 at which point I will take a pregnancy test. If I am not pregnant, I will call the doctor and get a script for Clomid and begin that cycling at the end of January.

New twist: My good friend asked me to be in her wedding at the end of September! If I were to become pregnant this month, I would be due to have the c-section on or about her wedding day! Should I delay trying to conceive this month so as not to miss out on this momentous occasion, or should I just keep on trying and hope that I won't be on bedrest or in the hospital then?

Father, you are still in control of all things, yet I still wonder about how to plan for the future. I pray for your provision and guidance. In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment